32-bit development board for agile prototypes. Ideal for R&D Engineers, Academics and Hobbyists.
- Atmel AVR32 UC3A1 microcontroller
- 66 MHz, 256 kB Flash and 64 kB SRAM
- 4USART, 2SPI, SSC, 7PWM, 3TC, I2C, 8ADC, ABDAC, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 15 Peripheral DMA channels improves speed for peripheral communication
- Available voltages +3.3 and +5V
- No need for an external programmer
- Designed and assembled in Finland
Made To Be Professionally Fun
Aery32 Framework includes a full-blown project structure and
library with a vast amount of functionality. Breeze to use and extend. Standard C/C++.
Cross platform. Can be integrated in whatever IDE, text editor or other development environment you prefer. We respect your taste on this.
The development board is small and looks awesome. There's everything you need and nothing you do not.
Comprehensive documentation. Beginner friendly.
Reference Guide »
Powered by Open Source
© 2012-2013 Muiku Oy. All Rights Reserved.